Brianna's practice focuses on product liability defense, hospitality industry defense, railroad defense and general civil litigation.
- Negotiates and drafts settlement agreements.
- Assists partner in defending products liability claims.
- Researches legal issues regarding applicable law.
- Represents a large outdoor theme park, brewery and resort in personal injury lawsuits involving premises liability and negligence.
- Brianna assists in preparing and responding to discovery, attends and conducts witness examinations and depositions, assists in trial preparation and briefing and training on claim avoidance and risk management.
- Represents national railroad in personal injury lawsuits involving premises liability and negligence, general litigation matters, toxic tort litigation, and FELA suits.
- Drafts indemnity and access agreements for a multi-national company.
- Assists in representing national railroad in general litigation matters, toxic tort litigation and FELA suits.
- Experience drafting briefs for dispositive and other motions in state and federal court.
- Represents product manufacturers and distributors in defense of product liability claims, including design defect and manufacturing defect claims, and in asbestos litigation involving commercial and residential boilers and pumps.
- Evaluates medical records and product issues of plaintiffs and assists in selection and preparation of experts.
- Routinely drafts pleadings, including responsive.
News / Publications
firstname.lastname@example.org Brianna L. Barnes Associate Willcox & Savage, P.C. (757) 628-5551 (757) 628-5566 http://www.willcoxsavage.com/media/1317/brianna-barnes-products-liability-lawyer-willcox-savage.jpg?anchor=center&mode=crop&width=175&height=175&rnd=131124665900000000