Corina is an Associate in our Employee Benefits practice group. Corina’s practice focuses on the areas of employee benefits, HIPAA compliance and partnership taxation.
- Drafted and revised wrap plan documents for health & welfare benefit plans to substantiate filing a single Form 5500.
- Advised clients on their obligations under the Affordable Care Act, COBRA, HIPAA, GINA, USERRA and FMLA as those laws apply to health and welfare benefit plans.
- Advised clients on the implementation of HIPAA-mandated policies and procedures, drafted Business Associates Agreements and HIPAA training materials.
- Advised employers regarding changes to the requirements of tax-qualified retirement plans and assisted in the preparation and implementation of plan compliance amendments and summary plan descriptions.
- Assisted clients, including for-profit, tax-exempt entities and governmental entities, to correct operational failures of retirement plans under the Employee Plans Compliance Resolution System.
- Assists client with obtaining EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Certification.
News / Publications
- Willcox Savage Employment Law Outlook - Fall 2016
- Join our Feb. 24 Seminar: Affordable Care Act 2016 - Extensions, Updates, Delays and Modifications
- Attorneys Named in 2015 Virginia Super Lawyers & Rising Stars
- Firm Welcomes New Associate to Employee Benefits Practice
- Tech Law Letter - Winter 2017
- Employment Law Outlook - Fall 2016
- Employment Law Outlook - Spring 2016
- Employment Law Outlook - Winter 2016
- Employment Law Outlook - Fall 2015
- Employment Law Outlook - Summer 2015
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission vs. Affordable Care Act
- Employment Law Outlook - Spring 2015
- Employment Law Outlook - Winter 2015
- What the same-sex marriage case means
- Employment Law Outlook - Fall 2014
- Employment Law Outlook - Summer 2014
- Affordable Care Act - Guidance for large employers under the law
- Employment Law Outlook - Spring 2014
- Affordable Care Act - Some transitional relief granted for employers
- Employment Law Outlook - Winter 2014
- High fashion, high rewards and high risk
- Employment Law Outlook - Summer 2013
- Employment Law Outlook - Spring 2013
- What are the potential penalties for employers?
- Play or pay: Who are your full-time employees?
- Employment Law Outlook - Winter 2013
- Are you a large employer subject to play or pay?
- Employment Law Outlook - Fall 2012
- Employment Law Outlook - Summer 2012
- The Supreme Court Ruling on the Affordable Care Act and Implications for Employers
- New Summary of Benefits Coverage for employer health plans required on or after September 23, 2012
- Employment Law Outlook - Winter 2012
- New rules for cells provided by employer
- Employment Law Outlook - Summer 2011
- Why employers need to understand 401K expenses
firstname.lastname@example.org Corina San-Marina Associate Willcox & Savage, P.C. (757) 628-5607 (757) 628-5566 http://www.willcoxsavage.com/media/1323/corina-san-marina-employee-benefits-lawyer-willcox-savage.jpg?anchor=center&mode=crop&width=175&height=175&rnd=131124665930000000