John is an associate in the firm's Commercial Real Estate Section. John provides counsel to real estate owners and developers, and general businesses with commercial real estate needs.
- Represented large special servicer in all leasing matters and day-to-day real estate needs after foreclosure of various retail, office, and industrial properties.
- Represented publicly traded REIT in acquisition, sale, leasing and development of Class A suburban office properties, flex properties and industrial properties.
- Represented national telecommunications company in leasing and other real estate transactions throughout Virginia.
- Represented major health care network in leasing and other real estate transactions throughout Virginia.
- Represented various entities in drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts, including purchase/sales agreements, development agreements, procurement agreements and service agreements.
- Represented large and small businesses in entity selection, formation and related corporate governance matters.
- Represented large and small businesses in connection with reorganizing assets and subsidiaries.
- Represented various local real estate investment companies in the acquisition and development of several retail and residential properties.
- Represented national nonprofit entity in various matters of corporate governance, labor and employment, intellectual property and real estate.
email@example.com John E. Pearson Associate Willcox & Savage, P.C. (757) 628-5503 (757) 628-5566 http://www.willcoxsavage.com/media/1340/john-pearson-real-estate-lawyer-willcox-savage.jpg?anchor=center&mode=crop&width=175&height=175&rnd=131124666000000000