Jon is an associate in the firm’s Catastrophic Loss and Tort Defense, Product Liability, and E-discovery practice groups. His practice primarily focuses on general liability defense, including cases involving product liability, trucking and transportation, and insurance coverage. Prior to joining the firm, after graduating first in his law school class, Jon served as a law clerk to Judge Mark S. Davis of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia.
- Represents product manufacturers in defense of product liability claims, including cases involving deaths and serious personal injuries.
- Represents national and regional trucking companies in defense of personal injury lawsuits.
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Mark S. Davis, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, 2014-2015.
- Legal Extern to the Honorable Henry E. Hudson, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, Spring 2013.
News / Publications
- DRI Strictly Speaking - “Receipt By the Defendant”: Finding More Time to Perfect Removal After Service Through a Statutory Agent
- E-Discovery Newsletter - Summer 2016
- Nonprofit Organizations, For-profit Corporations, and the HHS Mandate: Why the Mandate Does Not Satisfy RFRAâ€™s Requirements, 47 U. Rich. L. Rev. 1301 (2013)
- 2015 Year in Review