Keith's practice emphasizes the development, financing, buying and selling of businesses.
- Sale of major distributor of aftermarket aircraft parts, and oversee resolution of multiple post-closing disputes.
- Handle emergency sale of prominent Virginia winery to avoid foreclosure and preserve other assets of owners.
- Handled sales of numerous Virginia-based family-owned businesses for local families.
- Provided business/real estate assistance to litigants in high-publicity wrongful death case.
- Handle reorganizations and sales of professional practices.
- Documentation of long-term aircraft engine maintenance agreement for "Power by the Hour" between a European engine maintenance organization and a major U.S. airline.
- Formation of joint venture company between Swedish-owned and Japanese-owned companies to engage in aircraft engine leasing business from Ireland.
- Acquisition of gas turbine engine technology by Scandinavian client from U.S. developer and manufacturer.
- Acquisition by European client of majority interest in a leading distributor of aircraft parts.
- Merger of two solid waste companies and a medical waste company into Republic Industries group.
- Purchase by European client of shares in European designer of integrated circuits from American shareholder.
- Divestiture of major subsidiary of a Scandinavian company to a U.S. acquirer under extreme time pressure. Acquisition Agreement finalized in less than one week.
- Acquisition of a leading U.S. manufacturer of floor care equipment by Scandinavian manufacturer in stock-for-stock transaction.
- General Counsel for solid waste management company founded by his family; instrumental in its achievement of "Inc. 500" status for 1994 as one of the 500 fastest growing private companies in the U.S.A.
- Sale of fertilizer company by European parent and participation in successful arbitration of earn-out terms of contract and defense of purchaser's claims after closing.
email@example.com Keith C. Cuthrell, Jr. Member Willcox & Savage, P.C. (757) 628-5511 (757) 628-5566 http://www.willcoxsavage.com/media/1474/keith-cuthrell-corporate-securities-finance-lawyer-willcox-savage.jpg?anchor=center&mode=crop&width=175&height=175&rnd=131134016690000000