The principal types of clients whom Toy regularly represents include families and individuals and their estates and trusts, financial institutions, manufacturers, U.S. subsidiaries of foreign corporations and charitable foundations.
- Handled tax planning for businesses, individuals and fiduciaries.
- Practiced before IRS in protest of assessments and requests for rulings.
- Litigated tax claims.
Trusts and Estates
- Planned estates, paying special attention to the important analysis of the tax implications of the administrative process, including the consequences of tax elections.
- Administered estates and trusts, especially those involving substantial assets, family businesses or benefit plans of corporate executives.
- Experienced in the reorganization of businesses.
- Executed mergers and acquisitions of publicly-held, close and family businesses.
- Designed executive compensation agreements and programs.
- Served as an advisor to management of numerous entities.
News / Publications
- Twenty-Five Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America 2016
- Twenty-Five Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America 2015
- Twenty-Five Attorneys Named "Best Lawyers in America 2014"
- Twenty-Four Attorneys Named "Best Lawyers in America 2013"
- Attorneys Named in 2012 Virginia Super Lawyers & Rising Stars
- Twenty-Five Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America 2011
- Twenty-Seven Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America 2010
firstname.lastname@example.org Toy D. Savage, Jr. Member Willcox & Savage, P.C. (757) 628-5500 (757) 628-5566 http://www.willcoxsavage.com/media/1367/toy-savage-corporate-securities-finance-lawyer-willcox-savage.jpg?anchor=center&mode=crop&width=175&height=175&rnd=131124666110000000