David analyzes and provides advice on a wide variety of subjects pertaining to compensation and benefits. David also drafts numerous documents associated with employee benefit plans.
- Handled life insurance under tax-qualified retirement plans.
- Advised on the duties of employee benefit plan fiduciaries under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA).
- Structured qualified domestic relations orders as to benefits under defined benefit pension plans.
- Advised on special tax-law compliance requirements for employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs).
- Advised on effect of the Americans with Disabilities Act on various employee benefits.
- Planned for generation-skipping transfers.
- Planned for inter-generational transfers through family partnerships.
- Planned for life insurance.
News / Publications
email@example.com David A. Snouffer Member Willcox & Savage, P.C. (757) 628-5678 (757) 628-5566 http://www.willcoxsavage.com/media/1326/david-snouffer-employee-benefits-lawyer-willcox-savage.jpg?anchor=center&mode=crop&width=175&height=175&rnd=131124665940000000