Joe is an associate in the firm's Corporate, Securities, and Finance Section.
- Provided legal counsel to companies acquiring, selling, and divesting various types of businesses, including those in the manufacturing, transportation, food, consumer products, and media industries.
- Advised pass-through and corporate clients on various matters related to entity ownership governance, including buyouts of existing owners, sales of interests to new owners, and reorganization of complex subsidiary structures.
- Represented various entities in drafting, reviewing and negotiating a variety of commercial contracts, including equipment purchase/sales agreements, technology development agreements, master service and supply agreements, and technology licensing and service agreements.
- Drafted securities offering documents on behalf of issuer in connection with Rule 506(b) private placement offering of equity securities in a real estate project.
- Represented angel investors and family offices in investments in startups, venture capital, private equity, and hedge funds in several venture capital and private equity private placements.
- Drafted and negotiated operating agreements and limited partnership agreements for various real estate development entities and operating entities.
- Represented the purchaser of a waste-to-energy facility as part of a larger restructuring of the financial obligations and liabilities of a state capitol city, and various other governmental entities. Representation included negotiating and drafting documents related to purchase of assets, review and analysis of due diligence materials and applicable state statutes, representing issuer of tax-exempt publicly traded bonds, and working with local government attorneys to amend zoning ordinance to permit operation of waste-to-energy facility by new purchaser.
- Represented several businesses with commercial loan refinancings, including those under Fannie Mae’s multi-family mortgage program.
News / Publications
firstname.lastname@example.org Joseph B. Allen Associate Willcox & Savage, P.C. (757) 628-5648 (757) 333-3648 http://www.willcoxsavage.com/media/1342/joseph-allen-corporate-securities-finance-lawyer-willcox-savage.jpg?anchor=center&mode=crop&width=175&height=175&rnd=131124666010000000