Jason joined the firm’s commercial litigation practice in 2011. He has a wide-ranging practice that includes all aspects of commercial civil litigation. Working with both small and large clients, he has handled a variety of matters in both the state and federal courts in Virginia. He primarily focuses on complex litigation, with an emphasis on business litigation.
Represented a variety of corporate clients, including:
- Web developers, contractors, manufacturers, automobile dealerships, and automotive repair shops, in litigation arising out of contract disputes with customers, vendors, and competitors
- A railroad in matters involving inverse condemnation, federal preemption, and environmental litigation
- A municipal jail in various matters
- LLC members in the litigation of membership and ownership disputes
- Media clients in litigation alleging defamation and other torts
- Lenders in litigation to enforce loans and guaranties
- Property owners in litigation arising out of warranties and disputes with tenants
- Defended several clients in environmental misdemeanor actions.
- Handled litigation involving trade secret misappropriation, breach of fiduciary duties, and defamation.