Kevin's practice focuses primarily on the defense of products liability cases, including matters involving asbestos and toxic materials. His practice also includes defense of premises and other general liability cases, as well as commercial landlord-tenant disputes and related litigation.
- Member of the national asbestos trial team for Honeywell International, and assists in the handling of cases and development of medical and scientific experts across the country.
- Tried several jury trials as first chair counsel, and prepared and argued cases in state and federal courts, including before the Virginia Supreme Court.
- Advises several companies in the development of experts in the fields of epidemiology, pulmonology, pathology, and industrial hygiene to support the defense of asbestos cases.
- Represented product manufacturers, contractors and premises owners in defense of various product liability actions related to cotton seed, propane tanks, commercial overhead doors, logging equipment, commercial and residential boilers, and other products.
- Represented large outdoor theme park, brewery and resort.
- Represents several commercial landlords in a variety of landlord-tenant disputes, including cases involving reclaiming possession of the premises, collecting delinquent rent, enforcing personal guarantees, and negotiating lease termination agreements.
- Represents insureds in personal injury lawsuits involving premises liability and automobile and trucking accidents.
- Represented railroads in general litigation and FELA matters.
- Contributing Author, American Bar Association Monograph, The Use of Toxicology in Tort Litigation: A Survey of Federal and State Jurisdictions (December 2004).
- Invited Speaker, "Applying the Brakes: Updating the Friction Defenses," DRI Asbestos Medicine Seminar (November 2014)
- Contributing Author, Defending "Household," Building, and Neighborhood Exposure Cases with Tenuous Nonoccupational Exposure Histories: A Review of Medical and Scientific Literature, DRI Asbestos Medicine Seminar (November 2013)
- Invited Speaker, Recent Developments in Products Liability and Torts Law, Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys (May 2013)
- Contributing Author, Fiber Burden: The Mastercard® of Asbestos Litigation, DRI Asbestos Medicine Seminar (November 2010)
News / Publications
- Kevin P. Greene Presented at 2016 DRI Asbestos Medicine Seminar
- Attorneys Named in 2016 Virginia Super Lawyers & Rising Stars
- Twenty-Nine Attorneys Named as Virginia's "2015 Legal Elite"
- Attorneys Named in 2015 Virginia Super Lawyers & Rising Stars
- Twenty-Eight Attorneys Named as Virginia's "2012 Legal Elite"
- Attorneys Named in 2012 Virginia Super Lawyers & Rising Stars
- Twenty-Seven Attorneys Named as Virginia's "2011 Legal Elite"
- Twenty-Six Attorneys Named as 2010 Legal Elite
- Willcox Savage Announces New Partner
- Kevin P. Greene Recognized as "Top 40 Under 40"