Our Environmental attorneys are active in all aspects of land use and environmental law throughout the United States, encompassing such diverse areas as:
- Cost recovery and apportionment litigation
- Superfund litigation
- Toxic tort personal injury and property damage litigation
- Hazardous and toxic substance disposal
- Wetlands regulations
- The Chesapeake Bay Preservation Act
- Underground storage tank regulation
- Zoning and land use permits
- Air and groundwater regulation, industrial pollutants
- Waterfront development
We serve a broad spectrum of local, regional and national environmental clients. The firm represents public and private companies as well as municipalities in cost recovery litigation. Our attorneys also represent manufacturers with contamination issues and financial institutions concerned about potential liability.
For more information, please contact any of the attorneys listed below.
News / Publications
- Twenty-Five Attorneys Named as Virginia's "2016 Legal Elite"
- Twenty-Nine Attorneys Named as Virginia's "2015 Legal Elite"
- Twenty-Five Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America 2016
- Twenty-One Attorneys Named as Virginia's "2013 Legal Elite"
- Twenty-Five Attorneys Named "Best Lawyers in America 2014"
- Twenty-Four Attorneys Named "Best Lawyers in America 2013"
- Twenty-Seven Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America 2010