Nate's practice focuses on commercial and corporate real estate and the acquisition, development and sale of commercial real estate projects, with an emphasis on commercial, office building and retail leasing.
- Represents landlords in the negotiation and modification of leases for retail, industrial and office properties throughout the country, including anchor tenant, stand-alone and ground lease deals with national and regional tenants, such as Whole Foods, Petco, Ross, Burger King, Buffalo Wild Wings, Applebee's, Chick-fil-A, Texas Roadhouse, Olive Garden, Verizon, Starbucks, Marshalls/T.J. Maxx, 7-Eleven, Wendy's, Dollar Tree and Vitamin Shoppe.
- Represents tenants locally, regionally and nationally in negotiating retail, industrial and office leases, including the implementation of a rollout of a new store concept nationwide.
- Represents buyers in the acquisition and development of improved and unimproved property for development and redevelopment of shopping centers and industrial spaces.
- Represented regional waste authority in sale of plant facility.
- Represents buyers and sellers in 1031 exchanges.
- Represents borrowers and lenders in commercial real estate loans of all sizes and complexity, including construction, permanent and bridge loans and the defeasance of permanent loans. Closed over $75 million of construction loans for the development of the Virginia Beach Town Center, representing Wachovia Bank.
- Represented Pizza Hut franchisee in the sale of business that included the transfer of 100 locations.
News / Publications
- Attorneys Named in 2016 Virginia Super Lawyers & Rising Stars
- Twenty-Nine Attorneys Named as Virginia's "2015 Legal Elite"
- Attorneys Named in 2015 Virginia Super Lawyers & Rising Stars
- Twenty-Eight Attorneys Named as Virginia's "2012 Legal Elite"
- Attorneys Named in 2012 Virginia Super Lawyers & Rising Stars
- Twenty-Seven Attorneys Named as Virginia's "2011 Legal Elite"
- Twenty-Six Attorneys Named as 2010 Legal Elite
- Willcox Savage Announces New Partner
email@example.com Nathaniel P. Tyler Member Willcox & Savage, P.C. (757) 628-5517 (757) 628-5566 http://www.willcoxsavage.com/media/1466/nathaniel-tyler-real-estate-lawyer-willcox-savage.jpg?anchor=center&mode=crop&width=175&height=175&rnd=131133326000000000