Our firm represents owners, general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, architects, insurers and construction lenders in disputes, contract negotiations and project counseling. We have extensive experience representing parties involved in: major industrial design-build projects for private owners; traditional private sector bid or negotiated work; a wide range of federal, state and local government contract projects; and in residential construction matters.
We have represented clients involved in disputes of all types, including:
- Bid protests and bid mistakes
- Change order disputes
- Delay and acceleration claims
- Inefficiency and lost productivity claims
- Design defects
- Changed site conditions
- Workmanship claims
- Warranty claims
- Default terminations
- Payment and performance bond litigation
- Mechanic's lien claims
- Project financing
- Land use
In addition to their extensive experience in federal and state court litigation and in front of government boards, our attorneys have also been involved in representing clients in alternative dispute resolution (ADR) proceedings.
For more information, please contact any of the attorneys listed below.
News / Publications
- Twenty-Five Attorneys Named as Virginia's "2016 Legal Elite"
- Twenty-Nine Attorneys Named as Virginia's "2015 Legal Elite"
- Twenty-Four Attorneys Named as Virginia's "2014 Legal Elite"
- Twenty-One Attorneys Named as Virginia's "2013 Legal Elite"
- Twenty-Eight Attorneys Named as Virginia's "2012 Legal Elite"
- Twenty-Seven Attorneys Named as Virginia's "2011 Legal Elite"
- Twenty-Six Attorneys Named as 2010 Legal Elite
- Twenty Attorneys Named as 2009 Legal Elite